Extremely easy recipes!
By George Kitchen 左字廚房 George Tang
1. Rinse the mung bean (glass noodles) noodles with water , drain & set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix Yuzu Ponzu soy sauce , chilli honey ,cooking wine, black garlic sauce @ Pure Garden/Black Garlic -mustavalkosipulituotteet, white pepper & water.
3. Place the mug bean noodles into a cast iron pan / non-stick frying pan.
4. Put the cleaned prawns with shells on top of the noodles. Pour the sauces on top.
5. Sprinkle some chopped black garlic https://www.instagram.com/blackgarlic.fi/ & chopped chili (optional)on top of the prawn.And cover with a lid and cook with medium high heat until the prawn shell became red or until cooked . It took 10-15 minutes.
6. Sprinkle chopped spring onion or coriander and sesame oil on top of the prawns, then enjoy
More Recipes on George kitchen bio link or : www.LaMaisonDeGeorge.com
https://www.instagram.com/blackgarlic.fi/ •black garlic sauce & black garlic